Chris Day is a Maverick in the MSP world. He is running one of the most advanced and mature IT managed services providers with his partner Sharleen Oborowsky. I had a chance to have a chat with him and to dig deep on how they achieved that success in a short time.
Chris seemed to crack the code on growth: people and execution. He is an avid book reader, community builder, leader, and an authentic down to earth guy.
You can expect: great hints, tips, honesty, bold statements and no nonsense. If you are just a little serious about your MSP it is a must-watch video.
My key takeaways:
- How to build a rock solid company culture
- How to price for double profit
- How to "interview" your clients before you "hire" them
- How to attract the best people in spite of labour shortage
- The principles of the execution and absolute accountability
- Processes and operational maturity for scalable growth