We have been producing interviews with MSP Thought Leaders and with our clients for more than a year now. We started this as an ad-hoc practice to usher great MSP 2.0 insights into the community. People seem to be enjoying the free interview format without presentation, special offers and other sales tactics.
Now with over 16 interviews we’ve received a ton of feedback and the message we’re getting most often is to make the content available in a podcast format. Many people like listening to these inspiring talks during their commute, or just in the background.
So we have transferred all videos to a Podcast format and it’s available here.What we started as a fun exercise to get people talking had a great impact. We’ve seen that many people:
- started to work on the execution skills after the interview with Chris Day - IT Glue.
- were inspired by the way Greg Tanner restarted his MSP with virtual CIO.
- got started selling vCIO after Rich Anderson explained the model of transition.
- started to think about the cold calling as a strategic lead generation effort after the inspiring talk from Carrie Simpson.
- started implementing high level services after Colin Knox from Passportal told us stories about his managed services provider's vCIO services
- started to work on Process Management initiatives after a talk with Ryan Williams.
I could go on with examples, but these are the people who inspire, educate and share their thoughts and dilemmas.
That is why we are going to take this to the next level: to get ad-hoc interviews as well as more organized talks with more background information. For example next week I have an interview with a bestselling author about sales transformation, and we’ll share more collaterals, and practical information after the interview.
So stay tuned! In 2016 we will have more great content from more smart people who have compelling things to say and will help to push the MSP 2.0 movement forward!