James Vickery, a very progressive MSP CEO, had a couple of thought provoking questions. We’ve created a short talk to cover the issues he was curious about.
The main issues we are talking about:
- Scalability of the consulting type businesses
- The capacity of an average MSP 2.0 vCIO
- Training and retaining high profile Virtual CIOs
- Managing, motivating and keeping vCIOs
- Building the practice for ourselves or building a business
- Transitioning to the MSP 2.0 business model
- Importance of checking the current and future business model
- Importance of very consciously developing services
Check the audio file for the 20 minute talk here:
Open the audio in a new window: MSP_QandA_with_James_Vickery
More about James Vickery and his MSP "I know IT" here:
If you too have questions like that, let me know and set up a short session like this!