Here is the Problem...
Communicating with your clients at only the technical and tactical level will eventually lead to diminished engagement. Executives are looking for more strategic and business-oriented conversations. Without a clear understanding of the roles for the Account Managers, Technical Account Managers, Technical vCIOs or Business vCIOs it is nearly impossible to leverage any process, best practice or tool to get your critical audience excited.
But without the tech-talk, it's hard to reduce the ticket noise, approve projects, get your technology stack and best practices adopted, or introduce new services. The problem is not a missing feature, tool, lack of integration or a usability problem.
The problem is a missing methodology and implementation process for client engagement excellence.
Client Engagement Excellence Model
This program was developed to give you a comprehensive, step-by-step approach and the tools to take your client engagement activities to the next level. We’ve started with a client engagement excellence model to break down this problem into manageable pieces.
- Define the foundations like your client engagement and client-side roles, the available time budget for each of your client segments and to develop playbooks for proactive client engagement.
- Plan on how to standardize your services, technology stack, and best practices. What are the different development processes and how are those standards going to be adopted by your entire client base?
- Implement client engagement activities to make sure you engage all the client-side roles like business focused audits and workshops for top Managers, Technology Planning for the operation leads, engaging Technology and Business Reviews for the office managers and IT coordinators.
Client Engagement Excellence Process
Then we designed a process to improve all these areas.
- The process starts with a Client Engagement Readiness Assessment which helps to determine your current client engagement, find your bottlenecks, and discover any missing pieces. Basically, what would you like to achieve?
- Then you form a plan - a roadmap to bridge the gaps. The roadmap has specific deliverables pointing to specific courses, masterclasses and solution sets.
- The third part of the process is to execute the roadmap. You cannot do it all at once so you will focus on ensuring this practice is going to start.
- The fourth and last part of the process is a repeatable accountability cycle to continually improve on all the components.
Client Engagement Excellence Program
The Program has it all
- Courses - With access to on-demand training courses, articles, step-by-step guides, downloadable resources and videos you can learn as an individual or as a team.
- Masterclasses - Access to Masterclasses in four topics is offered twice a week. Ask and get your questions answered by us or by your peer members to apply what you learn faster.
- Coaching - Access is available to highly recommended 1-1 implementation program with weekly accountability coaching. We all know that excellence in client engagement cannot wait, and there's no time for trial and error or putting these things on hold.
- Partner Content
- Our partners from Sea-Level operations can help to define your roles, create your client segments, calculate your budget and make sure your processes will be implemented.
- Our partners at Virtual-C can help you to design your standards, implement your existing best practices and implement workshops, audits, or strategic business planning sessions with CEOs as part of your vCIO engagements.
- Partners from MSP Sales Pros can help develop your complete Sales Engagement Program by defining your differentiators, guiding demand generation and demonstrating how to run engaging sales meetings.
This program will not just give you direction and guidance on what to do but offer you all the help needed to make this change happen.
With that, you will implement the most comprehensive Account Management / Technical Account Management and vCIO programs available for MSPs today. You will develop and adopt your standards across your clientele to reduce ticket volume, and the need for support on myriad technologies. You will run QBRs with the right audience effectively AND engage your client’s executives with topics they want to talk about.